Multiple Buildings - One Registration
The Question: Is one project registration acceptable to USGBC/GBCI?
- Project has been registered under a single project registration.
- Project Scope Description at time of registration stated multiple buildings planned.
- Two buildings to be constructed on a common site for one owner.
- Buildings will be constructed simultaneously by one Construction Manager using similar construction materials and techniques.
- A rainwater cistern is located immediately adjacent to one of the the buildings and serves both.
- Electric services for both buildings are fed from a common electric meter.
- A PV array planned for roof of one building, grid tied to benefit both.
- Project size is relatively small. Bldg 1 is 5600s.f. and Bldg 2 is 5200s.f.
Thanks in advance for any wisdom you may have to offer!