Multiple Buildings - One Registration
The Question: Is one project registration acceptable to USGBC/GBCIThe Green Building Certification Institute (GBCI) manages Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) building certification and professional accreditation processes. It was established in 2008 with support from the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC).?
- Project has been registered under a single project registration.
- Project Scope Description at time of registration stated multiple buildings planned.
- Two buildings to be constructed on a common site for one owner.
- Buildings will be constructed simultaneously by one Construction Manager using similar construction materials and techniques.
- A rainwater cistern is located immediately adjacent to one of the the buildings and serves both.
- Electric services for both buildings are fed from a common electric meter.
- A PV array planned for roof of one building, grid tied to benefit both.
- Project size is relatively small. Bldg 1 is 5600s.f. and Bldg 2 is 5200s.f.
Thanks in advance for any wisdom you may have to offer!